The role will be responsible in the preparation of annual budget and expenditures
Education : BS Accountancy
Years of Experience : Minimum 5 years experience gained from Bank or Financial/Servicing Company
- Extensive experience in all Accounting Facets
- Budget & Forecasting
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Ensures timely preparation of Capital Expenditure (Capex), Operating Expense (Opex) and Technical & Administrative (T & A) Annual Budget.
- Monitors Approved Budget against Actual Expenses
- Prepares monthly Investor, Management and Other Reports
- Reviews monthly billing
- Evaluates Vendor Accreditation.
- Performs other job related projects as may be assigned from time to time
- Prepares assumptions and budget templates.
- Conducts budget discussion with Department Heads.
- Collates accomplished templates submitted by all departments.
- Secure supporting documents and other justification to support proposed budget.
- Deliberates with the Head of Finance and Accounting and the Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Presents Annual Budget to Executive Committee (Excom) for approval.
- Prepares Operating Expense (Opex) Budget Variance Report and analyzes variances thereof.
- Prepares Servicing Expense (SE) Budget Variance Report and analyzes variances thereof.
- Monitors Capital Expenditure (Capex) Budget to ensure that Fixed Asset Requisition (FAR) is properly evaluated and approved accordingly.
- Prepares standard and adhoc management such as Investor Reports (Monthly Collection Report for General Activity Report (GAR),Remittance Report, Sources and Uses of Funds (Addendum to Remittance Report), Reconciliation of Management Reports) and management reports
- Checks Summary of BFS Billings to ensure it tallies with the details of Operating Expenses expended by Bahay Financial Services for services rendered to Balikatan Housing Finance, Inc and Balikatan Property Holdings, Inc.
- Accomplishes the Financial Evaluation portion of the Vendor Accreditation Summary